Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Another Painting.

A bunch of my friends graduated college last week, and I actually gave two of them gifts. One of them was this painting.



















It's called The Squirrel Alliance. They are being briefed on the master plan to take down the evil, human empire. The plan is to jump in front of the humans' enormous cruisers and get run over. It's based on a scene of some other famous rebels trying to take down an empire.












Someone at my friend's graduation party told me about some commercial that has squirrels high-fiving after running cars off the road. I've not seen the commercial, but it sounds like they are wrong. The plan is a suicide mission. They are not trying to run the humans off the road. They do not even understand the concept of a road. Their primitive minds believe that sacrificing themselves to the human war machines will someday bring about change in the universe.

Followers