Thursday, March 3, 2011

80% Stronger Hair Immediately!

I recently purchased this conditioner with this amazing claim on it.


























Can you believe this? The asterisk after the "immediately" leads to a footnote that informs me that I must use their anti-breakage shampoo with this to get the effect. So, done.

But immediately! I did some math, because this can only be interpreted one way. After the first day of use, my hair will be 80% stronger, which will mean I'm operating at 180% the next day when I use it again! This has the potential to strengthen my hair exponentially until I can pull the moon out of the sky to impress all the ladies that are flocking to me because of my really strong hair. Check this: I made a chart.






















I was originally going to show how strong it would be after a month of uses, but it was just so absurd and you couldn't see that it really did start at 100%. Showing only 7 uses gets the point across. Here's the exact numbers.































After 29 days of use, my hair will be 2,528,731,089% stronger than it was when I first started using this shit! I can't even imagine how strong that is. Thanks, TRESemmé!

Followers