Sunday, March 27, 2011

My New Drink

The other day, I bought some jasmine green tea. For the past several months I've been accumulating many cheap teas and drinking the shit out of them. My favorite so far is an oolong tea that pisses me off because it is the only oolong tea I can find in stores around here and so I must eventually resort to ordering some on the internet. But anyway, like I was saying...

The other day, I bought some jasmine green tea. I'd never had jasmine tea before. I figured it was time to try it. I took it home and immediately put on some water. I expected the tea to be a little more flowery than any of the others I've had, and it didn't disappoint there. At all. It reminded me a little bit of honeysuckle. I added it to my stupid collection, and I'll get around to drinking all of it eventually like I do with all the stupid teas I have.

Then it hit me. What this tea obviously needs is a little bit of honey. And cheap vodka. This tea would be perfect with a little bit of honey and vodka. So that's what I did tonight. Why didn't anyone tell me about this years ago? I hate you people. I had two cups while I watched a movie.

I have no regrets about this.

Followers